SUNKISSED

PANTS, SHOES & SHIRT SECONDHAND / HAT & CARDIGAN H&M

Okay so my outfits have been pretty secondhand based lately and I really like it ! Well it's bad for you guys who are looking some of my outfits like "where are those awesome pants from, I have to get them!" and then you read that they are secondhand and you go crying on your mama's shoulder. boohoo.
anyway I think I already said this about a week ago but I'm trying not to buy new because yeah you know consumption is a pretty bad issue aaand thrift shopping saves soo much money. 

in these shots, I had my camera assistant Ville, who is 5-year-old and actually wasn't helping at all. There were perfect light when we started and I got really good pictures of my brother. Buuut I had too many problems with the self-remote which I bought two weeks ago, so light almost faided away. so thank you Clas Ohlson for promising that it will work from 5m distance, well guess what it doesn't !  it's lot of fun trying to take a proper whole body picture when you are using 50mm objective and self-remote which work with about 2 metres...

but seriously, what do you think about these pants ? yes or no ?


x roosa


6 comments:

  1. miten sul nyt kävi sen SF perheen kaa? ei vissii ottanu sua?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo ne päätti olla ollenkaa ottamatta au pairia ? aika outoa et tohon vaiheeseen asti kuitenki mennyt ja sitte ne ei ota ollenkaan. Mut onneksi mulla on tällä hetkellä kolme kiinnostunutta hostperhettä. Nycistä, Chicagosta & Washingtonista :--)

      Delete
  2. Wau mikä valo näissä kuvissa on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Iteki tykkään vaikka sen kanssa saikin vähä taistella hehe:--)

      Delete
  3. VAutsi miten kivoja kuvia, upea toi valo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apuaa kiitos hirveesti ! <3 iteki kyl fiilaan sikana just tälläsiä auringonlaskukuvia ku niiistö tulee vaan niin nättejä sävyjä:--)

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO ASK OR SAY ANYTHING

roosamaria.hannula@gmail.com

Canon eos 700D
samyang 8mm fish eye
canon 75-300mm
canon 50mm 1:1.8